Samsung Odin With Android ROM Flashing Tool [All Version]
Odin 3.14.4 is the latest version that has been released. If this is what you are looking for, download it from this post.
Samsung Odin Features
Flash Stock Firmware – With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations.
Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) – Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware. Odin allows an effective processing.
Flash Recovery File (TWRP) – Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung Android device.
Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) – Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and compatible with your Android device.
Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) – Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
NOTE: Odin gets updated with the time changes, as of now Odin 3.13.1 is the latest version. Keep in your Mind that we always recommend you to get the latest version as it will be more stable and improved interface. Odin 3.13.1 is compacted with developed GUI interface, better execution speed and the minimum of bugs.
Download Odin Samsung Tool All Versions
- Important: Backup all your information before proceeding.
- This tool only works with Windows Computers
- Install the latest USB drivers on your PC
- It is recommended to use the latest tool available.
- Pick Correct ROM, Files, and tutorial. Some mistakes will result in permeant BRICK.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers (links provided in download section)
- Use Heimdall for Linux/MAC OS
- You need correct Android ROM files (PIT and TAR) /Custom ROM / Stock ROM (Check the device support, Download Stock ROM and extract it on the PC)
- USB data cable / Make sure to have at least 50-60% power strength
- ADB, Fastboot, and USB Drivers