How To Use OST Nokia OffIcal Flash Tool Free With Patch File?
Suppoort Model List – Nokia 2, 3, 5, 6 , 8
- Download original firmware from the above link
- Download OST LA v6.0.4
- Download patch
- Unpack OST LA with 7zip and install on your PC
- Unpack patch (password :- 123)
- Replace . exe file OnlineUpdateTool with an exe file OnlineUpdateTool exracted from the patch and delete OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config in a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA (see pic. Bellow )
- Unpack software with 7zip.
- Start patched OST LA from the above mentioned folder by double left-click on exe file incicated on pic.
- If everything is alright the program will run without requesting login and password to hook up with a server.
- Select the original software.
- Enter your Nokia 6 into Download mode connected with USB cable to your PC.
- After your device enter into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for a error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragical about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated..
- After button Next become active, press on it and and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
- Your device will reboot and you may congratulate oneself