Welcome To Flash Tool
Thin-Modem Flash Tool is a cross platform application that could download built images and binary data to MediaTek smart phone chips. Now it supports Win 7 64bit and Ubuntu 10.4.
This feature allows users to format phone UFS, EMMC or SDMMC flash.
This feature is used to download built image or binary data to target.
This feature allows customer to read a length of
Memory from phone.
Thin-Modem Flash tool offers this feature for Users to test and verify the external memory Device RAM.
This feature allows user to send a executable program to RAM to run.
This feature allows user to write specified file to specified address on the flash.
Used to download certification file to flash .
Thin-Modem Flash Tool also provides option function for user to customize their tool and set some parameters for download, and so on.
This feature allows customer to run Flash Tool in console mode.
For users who want to more features, smart phone Flash Tool also provides below advanced features:
Download SP Flash Tool All Versions
SP FLASH TOOL V6
SP FLASH TOOL V5
- SP Flash Tool 8083,PMT,4032 Error fix
- SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1540.00.000[All Fix]
- V5.1824 Best For Old Version
- V5.2136 Lasted
- SmatPhone Flash Tool Download from here.
- USB data cable via connecting the computer and device.
- The MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers should be installed. VCOM driver supports most of the MediaTek Devices. But, If this driver didn’t work you can try Android CDC Driver as an optional.
- Download Appropriate Firmware for related your device. It should have a Scatter file with the firmware.
- Desktop or Laptop Computer (Windows or Linux).
- Make sure to take a complete data backup. Because your personal data will be lost